here's to fall

  Don't you just love the colour's of fall? 

  I felt fall just sneek up on me in the past two days. We were having some hot ones then bam, sweater weather.  I won't complain I do enjoy the fall and I"m such a cardi girl, you'd think I collect em. 

  Sorry for the short, non-cinnamon post, but I'm battling a bit of a cold (this is also another source when you know the cold weather is coming) so I haven't much felt like baking... well that's a bit of a lie, I did bake. Some co-workers got a taste of those cinnamon buns and well... I'm three batches down this week. 

Comments

apparentlyjessy said…
I do love the colours of autumn, and the cooler weather...I wish it was autumn here right now...
Hope you are feeling better soon, I am sending you get well vibes via the interwebs :)
Anonymous said…
Yes very pretty colours - pity it is spring here in Aus ;)
Valerie Gamine said…
Your pictures always brighten up my blogger screen with their colours! I love this time of year too and I wish it would last longer. Warm, chunky sweaters mean that its ok to bake and eat a bit more than you would during the warm months. :P
I hope you feel better soon.
Chef Chuck said…
Hi Ash, Shapes and colors of fall, already wow, that was fast!! Time seems to be going by quickly!! Drink plenty of fluids, knock that cold out of you!! Take Care :)
Ash said…
Thank you all, I hope I feel better soon too!
I just gotta get past the coughing now.. haha.
Amanda said…
It's been warm in Georgia but this morning it was downright chilly when I stepped out my front door at 7:08am! It shocked me. :)
gine said…
lovely colors ^^ ... get well soon! XOXO
Amanda said…
Ash!! I gasped out loud when I saw the Golden Girls ring! I DEFINITELY need one. :) I'm so glad you thought of me, because this is must have fashion.
I so love the colours of fall - the reds and golds and browns....what a blessing

Popular Posts