bitten or to bite?

Yes, this may be another vampire-esque post, but to bad, I'm doing it anyway. This is ode to all you Eric, Bill, Edward and co. fans who I'm sure would love to take a bite out of these... or perhaps them?
No, really take a bite, these little guys are edible!
It was my friends b-day (yes that same fanpire friend) not to long ago and well I thought she would get a kick out of these. She did. What twilight vampire loving person wouldn't? They even sparkled!

She or should I say we have even come to the conclusion that the new Gap perfume Close smells of Edward (pathetic I know, haha) even in its ghostly white shimmery bottle it screams sparkly vampires. Oddly Close don't you think?

Have a happy long weekend all!

ps. I used red food gel for the bite marks on the cupcakes. These would also be really cool for halloween too!

Comments

apparentlyjessy said…
Awesome cupcakes! I think I am pretty close to being called a fanpire too. I love that you are loving True Blood too, I am so bummed the second season is finishing up so soon already!
Lucy said…
These are so cool! But even though they are all vampire-y, they still manage to be really cute :D
Valerie Gamine said…
These are adorable! They really put in in the mood for Autumn and Halloween. :)
Chef Chuck said…
They are so creative, the tops, are tops!! Yumm....
theUngourmet said…
These would definitely make a fun Halloween treat! :0)
They look so cute! I love the bite marks on the pristine buttercream!

Cheers,

Rosa
gine said…
oh .. those are cool ^^ . love them. XOXO
Paris Pastry said…
Oeh!! These looks exactly like the cupcakes from Sprinkles! Love those!
Cool idea for Halloween!
tara said…
These are just fantastic - and rather chic! The sugar pressed into the sides gives a great icy effect.
Rose said…
They really do look great! what a good idea. Youve just reminded me of my excitement for the looming New Moon movie! :)

Rose
Becky Farley said…
I love them!!!!! I want to make them for halloween!!!! very awesome!
Cherie said…
I have a feeling you're gonna start a trend here! Love your cupcakes.
Irene said…
These are so cute and clever! Love them!!!!
Ash said…
Thanks everyone! I truly enjoy your comments! :)
Dewi said…
Beautiful as always~
I simply love Halloween and can't wait to read about your posts on the subject. I would take a bite of those cute cupcakes.

Popular Posts