the blueberry muffin


  I was in a muffin mood and craving the sort.  This was the first recipe I saw and knew I had some ripe blueberries in the fridge so I went ahead and the muffin making commenced.  
Let me just say, although these blueberry delights look as good as any other blueberry muffin would,  these were the worst muffin I ever tasted!! Er...maybe it was because I sort of forgot to add the sugar... oops, but even so this low-fat version just didn't cut it!

Anyone know of a great blueberry  muffin recipe? 

I did however make some pretty delicious melting moments... these turned out just fine!   I will post the recipe for these soon!

Comments

Amanda said…
Yes!

I made some last week and they turned out great. If you like bananas, you should definitely try this recipe:

http://testone2three.blogspot.com/2009/07/blueberry-banana-buttermilk-muffins.html
Lucy said…
Ah blueberry muffins - my Dad's favourite! Having said that, I have never actually made them, so will keep reading here for when you find a good recipe. Melting moments, just as they should, look irresistible :D
Valerie Gamine said…
It's easy to get caught up in what you are baking and forget the 'little' things that are the most important. I'm a neat freak and when things get messy and cluttered it freaks me out. I have left out the baking podwer/sodas on more than one occasion. :|

Your pictures are deceiving though, They're making me crave a muffin!
apparentlyjessy said…
lol! I bet sugarless muffins did taste unusual! Those melting moments look really lovely, do share the recipe! :)
Chef Chuck said…
I love your honesty Ash! Those muffins look so tempting. Sorry I don't have a good blueberry muffin recipe.:)
gine said…
mmmm ... melting moments sounds just fine ^^ ... oh and blueberry muffins without sugar .. mmm ... at least they look nice :P XOXO
Lovely food photography. They look like they are straight out of an Anthropologie cookbook. Divine...

Popular Posts