Sunday, September 19, 2010

saucy


Yes, this might just be another chocolate post and you might say I've had a craving... but that's usually the way chocolate goes. It creeps up on you like that and there's no turing back, no not ever... not usually.
These self-saucing chocolate puddings have got to be one of the easiest things I've ever made and who doesn't love a good easy dessert quite like this? I know I've been wanting to make these chocolate pots of goodness for-ever. I'm glad I did.

Want to make these? I know you do. Here's the recipe.

12 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

They look delicious! I made a similar recipe for fathers day recently, but I added in 150gms of raspberries! YUM!
I also tried a different recipe of Bill Grangers, SO yummy, Banana butterscotch pudding! You should try it!
http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/146/banana-butterscotch-pudding

Chanel11 said...

Just wanted to say that I ADORE your blog :)

Victoria said...

I crave chocolate everyday so I understand ...my mouth is actually watering they look seriously delicious! Wow & such an easy recipe-Thanks!

ellecupcake said...

WOW WOW WOW. Love this picture!!! Thanks for the recipe! It sounds delicious and seems quite easy. Its nice to have a quick recipe to whip up when craving chocolate. because thats generally when you need it... QUICK. :)

Lucy said...

Ahh these look just divine! Perfect for a winter pud and, of course, for those chocolate cravings :)

Ash said...

Thanks guys!!

Jessy: that pudding looks amazing!! totally need to try it!!

El said...

What can I say? Scrumptious!

Heidi - Apples Under My Bed said...

yum! these look lovely. chocolate heaven.
Heidi xo

tiina { sparkling ink } said...

You make baking look like art! Gorgeous photography!

Cherie said...

Oh, those colours!!!
Btw, how are you enjoying Gizzi's kitchen magic?

Ash said...

Cherie: I love the cook book, it's full of comfort homey dishes... .more in which I know I will be cooking once winter springs upon us gearing up for the chill!

opuj74d said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................