eat me


brownie cake

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
150g dark chocolate (70% or higher)
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup of pecans (or any nut)

Preheat oven to 350 d. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler of barely simmering water. Remove from heat and let cool a little. Add the sugar to the chocolate mixture, stir in the vanilla then the eggs, one at a time. Fold the dry ingredients into the mixture, then gently fold in the pecans and coconut.
Put into a prepared 8in pan and bake for 30-40 min until slight firm.

Comments

apparentlyjessy said…
Wow! I see what you mean about this cake, it does look SO good! Thank you for sharing the recipe, must remember to make this for a special occasion sometime.
♥peachkins♥ said…
I will definitely eat that!
Unknown said…
That looks AMAZING, I just want to reach out and take a slice! (I'm loving Gizzi Erskine's book at the moment too!)
Lucy said…
I most definitely want to eat this! Looks so totally divine :)
Gorgeous! I love the presentation :-)
Danelle said…
This looks amazing! Great post :) Thanks for the recipe. I will have to try it out. <3
Bianca said…
Looks delicious! I also love the cheeky title!
Emily Boyd said…
Looks yummy - I love the way brownies crack on top - and you make it sound so easy! I'm useless at brownies and the only time I've gotten them right was when they were in muffin form...and they were deadly!! x
wow...this looks amazing! superb photos :) your cake is a work of art!
Heidi xo
Danielle said…
A brownie that's a cake too? Yumm that looks delicious.
Chef Chuck said…
Yum... these brownies look so good1 I could go for a piece right now!!

Popular Posts