lazy dish

     I've been crazy busy lately filling my valentine's orders.  (I will post some pics of my fabulous heart cookies soon!) I've been busy decorating, packaging, bow tie-ing and tagging each of these little cookies.  So through all that I haven't had much time to make some really good eats for my self.  Craving something hot other then the usual quick soup I can't seem to get enough of lately, I felt like pizza.  This pita pizza is pretty darn good and super fast.  I love thin crust and this is where the store bought pita's come in.  I just plop all my favorite things on top and put under the broiler for a few. Simple enough eh!

Comments

Andrea said…
Pita pizza is the best, it's so much return on a relatively small investment. Yours looks particularly wonderful!
Dewi said…
Nothing beat the most simple pizza like this. Very clever idea Ash, and sounds so delicious as well.
Cheers,
Elra
Chef Chuck said…
That looks Great, Pita Pizza sound light and yumm! Take care.
ChichaJo said…
Lovely and easy...and delicious!

Love the way your marshmallows below look too!
Cherie said…
I make pita pizza all the time. Yours looks super delicious. Can't wait to see your cookies!
Toad734 said…
Wow, that looks good, so how do you make it?
Ash said…
Toad734: Thanks! Just get a store bought pita and add all you're favorite things and put under the broiler just to melt the cheese and Vola!

Popular Posts