I've been tagged!
For all you who want to get to know me a little better, Jessy from apparentlyjessy has tagged me with the number 8: a very cool little questionnaire. So here is goes....
8 things I'm looking forward to:
2. NYC trip with the gals
3. new moon movie
4. tonight's dinner
5. watching harry potter & the goblet of fire with Lyndz tomorrow night.... ohhh Robert Pattinson.... it's sad, I know.
6. summer's farmer's markets
7. Bill Grangers new cook book
8. outdoor BBQ/movie nights (eating and watching under the stars... the best!)
8 things I did yesterday:
2. attempted to do get rid of lots of clothes... sadly only 5 things made the cut
3. fell up the stairs (yep, I did)
4. played wii
5. yelled at my mom (I know... I feel bad)
6. finished reading The Host (so good!)
7. drank hot lemon and honey tea (which in turn woke me up in the middle of the night with a sore throat leading me to think I had swine)
8. ate too much... oh but it was good!
8 things I wish I could do:
2. find a better job
4. take a road trip, canada style
5. own my own shop
6. make a perfect batch of french macarons
7. think of better things to say when the time comes, not 5 minutes after
8. swing dance
8 shows I watch:
1. gossip girl
2. the main
3. the graham norton show
4. re-runs of three's comany
5. Anna and Kristina's grocery bags
7. that girl (I clearly like the oldies)
8. french and saunders (so stupid it's funny)
(sorry, I don't watch too many new shows)
Now I have to tag some peeps:
gine from dolcifelici
lucy from teen baker
cherie from la bohemecherie
miette from miette's
Hope you all had a great weekend!