lactose free cookies and cream milkshake

cookiesNcream AGC18
cookiesNcream AGC4
cookiesNcream AGC27
cookiesNcream AGC10
cookiesNcream AGC26
cookiesNcream AGC20
cookiesNcream AGC2
cookiesNcream AGC19

   Cookies and cream is one of the first milk shakes I've ever tried. I remember standing in my Aunt's kitchen when she made me one and I couldn't believe that I had never seen or thought of this before. I was quite young and totally blown away by the goodness that was coming to me.  But now being older and looking for a somewhat healthier and lactose free version I came up with this hack that doesn't sacrifice flavour.

Check out the recipe here.

Comments

yum.. this looks delicious and your photography is really stunning! thanks for sharing the recipes love the cookies and cream milkshake especially.. definitely brings back some childhood nostalgia!
ChichaJo said…
Lovely photos as usually...it's too late to be thinking about milkshakes over here but you have now got me craving!

Popular Posts