granola love

granola3

I love granola. It's got just the right amount of toasted nuttiness and sweetness one looks for a morning meal. The one good thing about making your own granola is? Well, you can add just about whatever you love AND control the amount of sugar since we all know how unhealthy this 'meaning to be healthy' cereal can get.
So I've been meaning to post this for quite some time now. I actually forgot the recipe/can't find it so sadly I won't be posting the exact one. I was going to wait until I made it again and go from there but I figured my blog just maybe needed a new post. I did however find a pretty amazing recipe that's quite similar here.

granola1
granola2

Comments

samantha ramage said…
my husband and i went to a bed and breakfast last month and the lady who owned it made some delicious granola +yogurt parfait. it was too good! thank you for the recipe!!

xo
sami
Lucy said…
This looks delicious, homemade granola is always best. This would definitely get me out of bed in the morning! Good to have you back.
Unknown said…
Mhhh, dev'essere buonissimo!
thelittleloaf said…
I LOVE the Kiss My Spatula blog and your version of this granola looks delicious - perfect Springtime breakfast.
Lucas said…
Hmmm...the pictures reminded me of a camp activity when I was a summer camp leader a few years back. Thanks for sharing Ash!
Luisa Morón said…
fantastic breakfast.
Luisa Morón said…
fantastic breakfast.
Nat said…
hello))

http://natavolskaya.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts