handmade cards

cards

Hey guys, just thought I'd give you a little glance of what I've been working on today. I finally had a Sunday off, which doesn't happen quite often, and I spent my time doing a little of this and that catching up on things. Then I got board and decided to make some cards for Valentines. I love how they turned out!
If your thinking of making some Valentines cards but have no one to give it out to? I was over at EverSoLovely and she has a fun Valentines Exchange going on over on her blog right now. So fun!

P.S. I do have a awesome rustic chunky veg soup lined up for the next post. Can't wait to share it was so good and pretty healthy which we all know is always a nice plus.

Comments

El said…
Beautiful Ash. I love them. Here's to time off!
Ash said…
Thanks El! Agreed!
Alicia said…
These are adorable!!
apparentlyjessy said…
Eeee! I LOVE the icecream card! <3
i would instantly be smitten with anyone who gave me one of these! nice work!
Taylor said…
Oh I love that ice cream cone card! I will have to try and re create it!

Taylor
www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com

Popular Posts