How cute is this print from this fantastic esty artisian?
I couldn't help but giggle.

Comments

apparentlyjessy said…
I saw this print earlier this week, and have been repeating the saying to myself driving to work! I love it!
Cathie said…
hehee, it made me smile ♥
Chef Chuck said…
That must be a delicacy, "La French Fry", for that cute and funny bird!
Anonymous said…
Love it - I think this will be my motto for today :)
Hee hee! This reminds me of the little birds in Madison Square Park (NYC). There is a restaurant in the park called Shake Shack (great burgers and fries!) with outdoor seating and the little birds are SO aggressive if you have french fries on your table. I am terrified of getting my hand pecked at every time I reach for a fry because those fearless nyc birds get really close!

Popular Posts