a little bit of the lake


    So in sense of sharing photo's other then food. I took a little trip down to the lake... I guess its not so much of a trip when the lake is quite close to our house, but in not seeming to go there often enough I could actually call it somewhat of a trip.   Heading out there with camera in hand I thought I wasn't going to get any really great shots... our little beach isn't something to be the proudest of, especially the car park that faces the main beach, only a sidewalk comes between the cars and sand.  So while being constantly  self conscious and a little cautious of automobile onlookers that don't dare step out of their cars and the small group of enthused motorcyclists straying off to the side, watching everyone walk along...I wasn't stopping to take any pics... is that a better part of the beach up ahead?
I won't complain, over all it is the beach... and the only one in town. 

happy weekend!

Comments

Dewi said…
ASH, you are such a good photographer. I am so amaze by the quality of these pictures. Beautiful, tranquil, just so pleasing to the eyes.
apparentlyjessy said…
Wow, you have taken some lovely pictures of the lake, I am amazed its a lake and not the ocean!
For some reason these pictures remind me of summer holidays in the riverland. hehe, your blog always makes me feel nostalgic!
Irene said…
These photos are beautiful!
gine said…
Ash, these pictures are beautiful :-)!! Looks like holiday :-)! Have a great weekend XOXO
Chef Chuck said…
Stunning photos again!!
apparentlyjessy said…
Just tagged you, so I can get to know you some more :)
Elyse said…
Your photographs of the lake are just gorgeous!! What brilliant photography skills.
La Motte Valois said…
I love these images here. So amazing!
lauresophie said…
I like so much your photos! You have a great talent! Keep going on

Popular Posts